Friday, February 6, 2009

Shelley's "TIME OF THE MONTH" Cookies


No Joke, these are heaven...like a warm reese's peanut butter cup

These are amazing because they only make about 14 depending on how much you make, so you can get rid of them fast, and I don't mean eat them all yourself I mean SHARE!  My first cookie recipe that I made up woohoo!

1 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 oz of semi-sweet chocolate ( melted )
1/2 to 3/4 cup of chocolate chunks

Combine peanut butter, sugars, egg, vanilla.  Melt chocolate and the add to mix and stir till blended.  Then add the chocolate chunks!  roll into 2 inch balls and flatten slightly.  Bake in a preheated over for 350 degree's for 8-9 minutes.  

WARNING  These are extremely gooey so make sure you let them set.  And make sure you have patience enough to let them cool off enough so you don't burn your tongue like I did :)  ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment